COVID-19: UC Startups & Technologies, facilities and Funding Resources
UC is playing a critical role in identifying, treating, and seeking a cure to COVID-19. UC Startups, faculty and entrepreneurs are developing testing, technologies and services to address the pandemic. Funding resources and UC facilities are being identifies to serve our research and startup communities.
UC Startups and Technologies
UC is playing a critical role in identifying, treating, and seeking a cure to COVID-19. Below please find UC startups/tech solutions that faculty and entrepreneurs are developing prevention technologies, diagnostics and treatments to address COVID-19
UC facilities are accelerating projects testing, technologies and services to address the pandemic and working with a national network of manufacturers to address the key parts that will be needed by COVID-19 testing and product technologies.
Funding and Other Resources for Startups and Innovators
Help us expand our resource lists
Submit either a COVID-19 startup, technology or facility if you are a UC Startup, entrepreneur, faculty, staff, student or alumni; or a resource for our funding pages.
I&E News Highlights
- Jun 8 – California heroes continue to provide nutritious food to students
- Jun 6 – Emergency COVID-19 measures prevented more than 500 million infections, study finds
- Jun 6 – Berkeley Public Health launches free course on managing the COVID pandemic
- Jun 6 – UC Riverside clinical faculty are here to keep you healthy
- Jun 6 – UC San Diego scientists update on global COVID-19 vaccine progress
- Jun 6 – UCSF Emergency Medicine residents inform protest safety during pandemic
- Jun 5 – Newly funded COVID-19 research aims to protect the most vulnerable
- Jun 4 – UCR professor’s own body becomes physiology lab during pandemic
- Jun 4 – Campus, Santa Cruz Community Health unite to test underserved community members
- Jun 3 – UCI researchers create coronavirus test to determine true prevalence of infection
- Jun 3 – UC Merced creating several tools to combat COVID-19
- Jun 3 – How a Hollywood VFX business built a tool to fight COVID-19
- Jun 2 – 17 Researchers Win COVID-19 Seed Grants
- Jun 1 – COVID-19 protective gear donations to UCI Health
Submit a story
Throughout the system, the UC I&E community is working to tackle the growing public health crisis. We’d love to know the innovation activities of UC campuses, labs and medical centers and their impacts in local communities and globally.